We're Getting There! ;)

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Aced It

     This blog has been down lately. So sad!
So not my latest video, but one of the Halloween videos didn't get it's info up on time, I apologize for that, my loves.

     So in Aced it, I show you how to create a look that's pretty scary in it's own element. Honestly, I looked ridiculous. God bless those with cancer, they're so brave, if I had no hair I would be such an idiot. But this look required no eyebrows, so brows be gone! Here's a list of the things I used for this look:



BRUSHES
Quo Flat Shader Brush
e.l.f. Concealer Brush
Sarah Ashton Foundation Brush
Quo Blush Brush

FACE
Elmer's School Glue
Homemade Concealer (or any concealer, video coming soon!)
Annabelle mineral Foundation
Annabelle Kohl Pencil Liner in 73 Black
Revlon, generic iredescent white eyeshadow
Lise Watier Metamorphix - Liquid Transformer
Garnier Fresh for Sensitive Eyes - Grape Water
Hard Candy, Hot Smudge 239 Rocker Chic - Black & Green
N.Y.C.  Lipstick
Rimmel Naturalizing Bronzer
generic red lip liner
Avon, Hot Pink lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment