We're Getting There! ;)

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Night on the Town

WOW it's been a while since the last blogpost! As you lovely peoples know I usually always make a blogpost about each video telling you about it and stuff like that, but I haven't done that in quite a while! I'm back now, so don't you worry your pretty little minds, things should be back to normal soon :)

Anyways, back to the video! So I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Much love and kisses from TheShimmerBabiii family ♥





EYES
Sephora Eye Primer
MAC Honey Lust eyeshadow
MAC Double Feature Shadows (I used the darker one in the video, unfortunately I don't know the name :( )
Fraulein38 Neutral 88 Palette
e.l.f. black gel liner
e.l.f. eyelash curler
Maybelline Great Lash Blackest Black Mascara



FACE

Up&Up daily moisturizer
Fraulein38 Concealer Palette
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (Spot Treatment)
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 125
e.l.f. brow kit
Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 21 Sun Light
h.wood beauty blush in Wiltern
Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzing Powder




LIPS
Sephora Retractable Lip Liner in 08 Raspberry
Softlips Gloss


BRUSHES
Sephora 29 Blending Brush
Fraulein38 31pc Brush Set
Brow Brush from Billion Dollar Brows



And this my loves, is my complete blogpost on the New Years look! <3 I hope you guys enjoyed, and I look forward to seeing you all in the new year! much love, hugs, kisses and best wishes from yours truly. xox



No comments:

Post a Comment