We're Getting There! ;)

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sigma Beauty - You Can Make Money!

Hey you gorgeous people! Well, it's been a while dontcha think? ;)

This blog is a little side thing for me right? Aside from YouTube and twitter and all that fun stuff. If you've noticed my last post was over a month ago! It's insane, but I guess I never really paid much attention to it, which is really getting me thinking...


I miss blogging sooo much! Writing and English are definitely my favourite subjects at school, and if I can do it here online, make some money off of it, and have fun, then why not!?  So girls, starting today, I'm making a change.  I'm definitely getting back into the blogging mode! I've never really promoted my blog before, so I'm actually surprised that 5 people found me and are following me! (I really appreciate that guys!) But now I'll be blogging much more and telling you guys about new products I've tried, and of course my completely honest thoughts on them. I'm going to really try to get my blog up and going, which of course means letting people know more about it.  If you like reading and you love blogs, stay tuned because I have a lot of fun stuff in store! ;)

Anyways, the entire point of this post was to notify you beauts on an excellent website called Sigma Beauty. A lot of us have heard about it but never really bought too many things, myself included. Lately though, I've been super tight for cash and as much as I love MAC and Sephora, I just can't justify spending over $30 on a single brush that may or may not satisfy my needs.  So in my frantic search for a reliable, affordable website, http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=59144 came up! I was so excited to finally find a website that looked like it could really work for me! 
Just recently, I made contact with the company and they asked if I would like to be one of their affiliates, meaning I could review their products, and if I place their links in my videos and blogs, I could collect commission!  WOW OKAY! Excellent idea Sigma! And the fun part is you all can do it too!! I'll get to that in a second :)



So far, I just set up my account yesterday and obviously haven't made any money or received any products just yet. I'm still familiarizing myself with how the website works, and so far I really like it.  I'm sure I'll like it a lot more when I get some money from it too! Once you become an affiliate member you receive a personal link, for example here is mine: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=59144 . When someone clicks this link it's tracked on the Sigma website and they're credited to your account. If someone follows through with a purchase from the link you provided, you are paid 10% commission for that purchase.

To be 100% honest with you, I don't think this is exactly what you call a "get rich scheme" but it really is an extra way to bring in some extra cha-ching!  So, if you notice some banners on my blog, or Sigma Beauty links in my future posts or YouTube videos, please, don't be afraid to click them! That way you can help me out a little bit too haha! :)  But if you yourself want to make some extra money, then check out this link: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=59144 . On the top of the page on the right hand corner there should be a pink box that says:  "My Account". If you already have an account sign right in, if not create one.  After you've created your account, you will see a little black box on the left hand side of the page that says: "Make Money! Join the Sigma Afiliate Program!" After completing the applications for this, you should receive an email  with the following links http://sigmabeautyaffiliates.blogspot.com/2011/01/welcome-to-sigma-beauty-affiliate.html , this is basically a "welcome letter".  The next link in the email should be about the rewards you can receive for signing up: http://sigmabeautyaffiliates.blogspot.com/2011/01/new-sigma-beauty-affiliation-incentive.html .  There is a chart on this page telling you how much you can get for the amount of subscribers,/viewers/fans you have, and you can apply to review a product based on your commision and the amount of viewers you have!

For full details, once again, visit the Sigma site in the link provided (http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=59144) to get the gist of everything and don't be afraid to make contact with them! Their customer service is amazing, and the process is an easy step by step guide to creating your affiliate account. I wish all you amazing people the best of luck and hey, don't forget to click the links above and help a sistah out! ;D  And if you love it enough, let people know about my little beauty blog here, and together we can make it to something a lot more fun!

Thanks again for reading, and don't forget to click "Follow" to be updated when the next blog post comes out!! I honestly cannot wait to blog again soon! You know when you lose something, and you can't find it for a really long time? Then you find it again after searching for so long? Well this is what my new found commitment to this blog feels like LOL! Anyways guys, too much caffeine for me today, but can't wait to hear from you soon! Leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions! With that said I will leave you with a friendly good bye, and an excellent deal on Sigma Beauty - spend $30 and you get a FREE gift! UGH it keeps getting better and better!

xoxo
Much Love,
Sarah ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment