We're Getting There! ;)

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Today Is Another Day

     Good morning beauties! So as you all now know, I did purchase a new camera, and that was one of the surprises I had kept quiet about for quite a long time. I'm so happy I could finally tell everyone, it really is such an amazing thing, I don't know what I'd do without Henry. Anyways, I guess I really haven't followed my blogging goals throughout the summer, but I've been so busy, it's been difficult to keep up. I did have some spare time today however, since I just woke up haha, to write up a lovely post about were my life is at the moment.

     Well for starters, my family is planning to have a garage sale on Saturday, so my sister and I have been cleaning out the basement, pricing items, and preparing to make some cash. By that I mean $5 or $6. Oh well, we try. If you have any good garage sale tips, hook me up! I'd love to hear from you, please, comment away!  


My piggy bank is famished...Do you think you could put him out of his misery?

     The second major thing that's happening in my life is school. And I still have a month to go, but I'm forcing myself to enjoy the remaining free time of just being a kid.  As some of you know, I'm going to be a minor niner, freshman, whatever you want to call it, and I'm nervous, but hopefully everything will go well. I've had some drama in my life through the beginning of the summer, but I'm just really hoping to go back to school with the harsh times in the past, and really make a new beginning for myself. I have some goals I'd like to achieve for the school year as well, so I'm excited to see if I'm disciplined enough to meet them.


Taking an optimism break :)

     One other adventure that consumed my entire day was re-organizing my sister's room. Come to think of it, I help my sister with just about everything. I even took some before and after pictures for you. The new design was actually planned out by myself, and we agreed it was a lovely blue print, so just like that, it became the new room of Tasha. Here's what it looked like before, in it's boring state of meh...


before shot one






before shot two....

        And here's how fabulous it looks now! Much different than the first array, and quite frankly, I believe her room has so much more space like this than it did before. She's also planning on starting a YouTube channel so this is kind of the main reason for moving around her bedroom, as she didn't have a sufficient natural light source to illuminate her videos. But she does now, all thanks to the expertise of moi. ;)



after shot one...



after shot two...

Another semi-exciting thing that is going on is, well, actually nothing to be honest. I have some little day trips here and there, but come to think of it, there isn't really anything worth writing a novel about today. Maybe tomorrow who knows. For now my beauties, I just wanted to leave you with a post on something, just something, because I get a lot of great feedback from you guys and to me that really does mean a lot!

 Remember Twitter? He's asking for you.

Thanks again babes, and many new videos to come, stay tuned! Click here to check out my most recent one, as of today.

Lots of love and kisses,
Sarah Mwaahhh ♥

2 comments:

  1. For how long did your piggy bank stay that way? Hehe. You should've treated it well. Anyway, you're such a sweet sister. She must be really thankful of your decorating skills! <3

    Caprice Lettiere

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, my piggy bank stayed that way for too long ;) And I would sure hope she's grateful for it, she won't get out of her room now!

    ReplyDelete