We're Getting There! ;)

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hey gorgeous people!!

     So Valentine's Day is only 4 days away and I thought, why not celebrate with a super quick, and super easy neutral makeup look for you guys to wear on your special date!! I hope you like it! It was so much fun to make and I remembered what you guys told me in previous videos and fixed this one up just right-according to your advice!! :D ♥

     I hope you guys enjoy this and don't forget to request for more!



EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Revlon ColorStay 360 Starlight Palette
120 Colors Palette 1st Edition from BHCosmetics
e.l.f. Brow Kit in Light Brunette
Maybelline "Falsies" Mascara in Black Drama
Prestige Cosmetics Brown Liquid Liner

FACE
Mark Get a Tint Tinted Moisturizer Lotion with SPF 15
Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 21 Sundance
Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer
MAC Studio Fix Powder
Revlon ColorStay 360 Starlight Palette as Highlighter
Wet n' Wild Megalast 901B Lipstick
Esteé Lauder 10 Icy Pink Shimmer Gloss

BRUSHES
Annabelle A-8
Quo Flat Shadow Brush
Quo Crease Blending Brush
Sephora Crease Blending Brush
Quo Powder Brush
Sarah Ashton Powder Brush
Sarah Ashton Foundation Brush



    
     So as you guys know, I have  a YouTube account where I make videos on makeup application, fashion trends and whole bunch of other fun stuff, so if you'd like to check that out the link is right here: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheShimmerBabiii?feature=mhum. And the specific video that this post is talking about is right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7DQVQNVtzI

(Video will be up here soon, for now just the link :)

     I hope you lovely people get some use out of this look, and let me know where you would wear it! Also, what are you wearing for Valentines? Any advice? Let me know, in the comments below :)
    
     That's all for this time my loves, I will see you again in the next post!

Mwah,
Sarah ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment