We're Getting There! ;)

Friday, March 18, 2011

MAC Viva Glam Gaga

Hey loves! So the blogpost is coming before the video-that's huge haha. But here's the info on the look! If you guys liked it, comment and let me know, I'd love to hear what you guys think about all my crazy videos.
So I got an email from MAC a few weeks back-I know, another pre-recorded video... I seen this look and I thought Gaga looked amazing! Super dark, and a little dis-proportioned, so Gaga-esque, I loved it, so I thought why not create it for the sake of art? Definitely not something to be worn in public unless you work in the travelling circus, but just a fun little video.

FACE
Maybelline Instant Age-Rewind Concealer and Illuminator
Mark. Tinted Moisturizer in Ivory Nude
MAC Studio Fix Powder
Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 21 Sun Light

EYES
Urban Decay primer Potion in Sin
Clinique Pretty in Prints Compact
Tokidoki Perfetto Liner
Annabelle Kohl Pencil Liner
Clinique Quickliner for Eyes in Brown
elf Sugar Kiss falsies

BRUSHES
Sarah Ashton Flat shader Brush
Quo Crease Blending Brush
Sephora 29 Blending Brush
Quo Blush Brush
Annabelle A-8 Brush

LIPS
Lise Watier Lip Duo in Rose


                                                         (Sorry for the crazy pic guys!)

I hope you enjoyed this blogpost and click here: <to be edited> to check out the video for it! Comment and let me know what you think! Thanks so much for reading! Love you!

xoxo

Mwah,
Sarah ♥




2 comments:

  1. I love this look. Your version is wearable. Its fun and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much lovey! That means alot :)

    ReplyDelete