We're Getting There! ;)

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Springtime Tutorial

Hello gorgeous people and HAPPY SPRING! So excited to pull out all those funky accessories and short shorts! If you live in Canada, or anywhere near where I do, you would know why I'm so excited, and that is because, my friends....IT JUST STARTED GETTING TO SEMI-SPRING WEATHER as of now! Its insane! Some states were getting rainy weather like we have now in February! Their spring is already here! Haha, so not fair for getting ahead on the spring trends...

Anyways, you can click here for the video link, and if you found this blog post because of the video's link in the description, then welcome to the family! Here I tell you all about my magical adventures...of makeup and the life of a teen. Lets get down to bizniz...

Wanted to keep this look fresh yet still shimmer-fy it enough to meet my standards. I had a ton of makeup on in this video and most of the tutorials I do. My everyday makeup is probably a quarter of this procedure, and takes about 5 mins. Although this tutorial wasn't long, and it did take me a very short amount of time to finish, I still believe this is not an everyday look-for myself anyways. Just not so practical for school :) Suit your gorgeous selves though.

 ♥

This was a sponsored video-Thank you very, very much to Fraulein38, h.wood beauty cosmetics, and Mattify! cosmetics for sending a generous amount of products for me to review and use! A more in depth review will be coming up soon, but I just wanted to include these companies so you know I don't forget about you!

Thank you so much Fraulien38 for sending me this stunning brush set!


 EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
88 Diamond Palette from Fraulien38 cosmetics
Annabelle 72 Brown Kohl Pencil Liner
Maybelline Water-Proof Liquid Liner
Rimmel Lash Accelerator 
Maybelline Falsies in Black Drama

FACE
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 225
MAC Studio Fix Powder
h.wood beauty Blush in Wiltern
h.wood beauty Illuminator in Moonlight


LIPS
h.wood beauty Laguna lip stick

BRUSHES
31 Piece Brush Set from Fraulein38
Sephora Crease Blending brush 29



     Thank you guys so much for watching, again make sure to check the video out here, and subscribe for more! I know an outfit was displayed in this video, but this was explained more thoroughly in the actual video-so go watch that for info on where I got everything from!  Check out my Twitter too-you can follow that for fun details of my crazy life and video updates! It's also most likely the best way to get through to me there, just drop me a @ShimmerBabiii!

Alright guys, talk to you soon!!!

Lots of love,
Mwah,
xoxo
Sarah Marie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment