We're Getting There! ;)

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Little update...Once upon my life and other various goals...

     WOW! What a crazy month it has been. Stress, emotional breakdowns, tragedies. I understand it's been a while since my last video, and I have a valid reason for that. A month however is an extremely long time, so I just wanted to give you guys a truly amazing video, not in the sense that it will get a million views, and everyone like it, just in the sense that I put all my effort into it, and I want to remind you I'll never let you down. This way, hopefully you would see how much you really mean to me! ♥ 

     It's actually a little ridiculous how I have just abandoned this blog, because blogging is hands down one of my very favourite things to do.  Writing is a definite passion of mine, and it always has been.  I have the highest average in my grade for writing, language arts, and English, and yet I still haven't blogged in HOW LONG!!??!?  Too long my loves, and for that I apologize.  If you do follow me on Twitter though, you would've noticed I have been very active on there lately, and I plan to keep up with that aswell.  Summer is quickly approaching and I have many goals for this coming year!  Now here's the fun part for you. You get to actually tell me if I'm doing a good job at achieving them, hehe.  I'm not off school yet, so a lot of my little goals have not yet been implemented, but I'm staying optimistic, and hoping I can keep up with my goals during the summer!
  • Upload a video at least once a week, at minimum once every two weeks, but only if needed.
  • Be more active on Twitter! 
  • BlogTV at least once or twice a week!!
  • Make at least one blogpost a week
  • Answer all formspring questions asap!
  • Try out new and fun editing styles for all of my upcoming videos
  • Possibly start a facebook account!
  • Maybe start another channel just about my life? I think you guys would love that one because my life is seriously crazy, but I don't know...hmm, what do you think!?
So there you have it, my unofficial goal bucket list for the summer haha. I'm super excited to start this summer off right and you guys are definitely going to be a big help! Let me know your thoughts on a seperate channel all about my life's insane journeys. This will include "follow me around's", maybe some vlogs, funny things that happen throughout my days, tons, and tons of bloopers and funny moments during filming, and much much more!  I was originally considering giving this idea life when I reached 5, 000 subscribers, but I'm not too sure if I'm going to continue with that just yet.  It could happen sooner, or maybe even later, again, what do you guys think!???

All about Twitter. My, my, what an adventure this has been. So if you're wondering why I only have 40 followers, is of  course because silly me, I decided to sign up for Twitter, when I actually had no idea how it worked, what to do, or even what to say! So I guess that would imply I just abandoned my account. I was a Twitter Quitter. Disgraceful, ugh, no, no, no. Well, I took some time out of my crazy schedule to sit down and actually figure out how everything works, so now that I understand this new fangled technology, I'm definitely loving it!  I'm trying to promote it, so I really hope you guys can go check it out and maybe 'at' mention me some requests or things you'd like me to do in a video.  Twitter is probably the BEST way to reach me.

BlogTV! I love it sososoo much! We always have a blast and it's so much fun talking to you guys, almost one on one haha.  It's interesting to see your ideas and opinions on different products come to life, and so many of you really inspire me!  Besides, who wouldn't want to chill with their amazing subbies? I'd take that opportunity any day!

Blogging! Like I mentioned-it is one of my absolute favourite things to do! Hopefully, this won't be a hard goal to reach, I'm super excited about everything!

I'm usually very active on formspring, but if you do have any questions, feel free to ask me whatever you like, and I'll try my very hardest to get back to you as soon as humanly possible. :)

Now that I have more time on my hands because of the break from school, I'm thinking it's the time to take advantage of the awesome editing powers of Corel! I'm a very creative person, so I'm planning to spend a lot more time on my videos starting this summer to allow that talent to shine through!

Facebook-I love, love, love facebook, and I'm pretty sure just about any form of youth over the age of 13 has experienced the addictive feeling of reading a comment, seeing who liked your photo, and reading others posts and opinions.  Personally, I love knowing that we're socially connected and it's a lot easier to talk back and forth without the personal messages, or @'whoever' on YouTube, polluting the comment section while the whole world is able to see our conversation. Then again, that's just my opinion, we're a majority here! Let me know what you guys think, we can hopefully figure something out!

So there you have my little update for now.  I'll be blogging more and more so thou shall need not worry ;) I will be back!  Let me know your thoughts on getting a facebook account, and creating a new channel, because all your feedback would be amazingly appreciated! Thank you guys so much again, I love you!!!


Hugs and smoochies,
Sarah Marie xo ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment