We're Getting There! ;)

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Boredom

     Just a quick little blogpost. Why not right? Hmm..today, okay well....  You know, dare I say it, I'm already starting to miss school, and it's only been a week without it.  I'm a perfectionist, a workaholic. This is not helping my relaxation haha.  I settled down for a bit and drew a picture, I coloured it in with pastels, and this Conte kit my mom had back in her artistry days.  I finished my masterpiece and I sort of love it.  I've done better before, but I love it in the sense that it stands for all I believe in. Originality, confidence, femininity, fun, and Paris.  Ha. I swear I'm going there one day.

     My background is kinda funny too, I have like this supreme quality artist design paper underneath my picture for the rigidity, (not even the actual picture) and then I've got a professional Blues Clues towel under that.  There's nothing wrong with that right? ;) 

Pfft. I'm a strange child, huh? Love you too :)


Twitter is calling your name.

Ciao
Sarah Marie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment